Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another year older


Today I turn 26. I have high hopes for this year. It will be my first full year married and no wedding to occupy all of my time. Since I already started my 101 in 1001 list, hopefully I will spend this year aggressivly completing those goals which were all set to better myself or try new things.

Husband has already gifted me with some amazing presents (shoes, a beautiful Aquamarine ring, and Martha) and I'm just looking forward to spending the long weekend with him celebrating ME!!!

                                 Source                                    


Going out to dinner tonight with my mom and Tony to Mon Ami Gabi, a restaurant we had gone to in Vegas two years ago for my birthday and have been meaning to check out as soon as we saw one open in our town. Can't wait for some good food and wine!!!

Good-Bye 25!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment