Friday, October 23, 2009

It's been so long!

Gosh! I'm so sorry I've been such a slacker. Work has been busy and nights and weekends are even busier. Recent news, my sister popped out a bouncing baby boy last week. The events leading up to the birth were action packed. I was in the room when he was born and one of the nurses asked "do you have any kids?" I responded, no, then she asked "do you want any kids?" and I said "nope, that's why I'm here, birth control". Besides the fact that I nearly passed out, I would NOT want to be on the other side of this birthing experience.

On another note, my 101 in 1001 list is still ticking away, just not as fast as before. A few notable accomplishments:
#34 - I donated about 12 inches of hair to Locks of Love. I nearly had to threaten my stylist to cut it, she wasn't as ready for the change as I was.

#86 - Tony and I went to the September Richmond NASCAR race. I made my own shirt for the race that said "Brian Vickers Revs My Engine" and then met him. Who would have thought?!?! It was Tony's first race and he had a great time. I was glad to get to share this experience with him.

Some upcoming activities include a weekend trip to Pittsburgh with one of my besties and her new hubbie. We will be going to a Penguins game (Cross off #82) on Saturday night and Steelers on Sunday. If anyone has any extra tickets to the Steelers game let me know!!! Also taking suggestions for fun bars/restaurants/things to do in the Burgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment