Friday, February 5, 2010

Crossing off #73

Hang up framed wedding invitation and wedding pictures in the bedroom

I finally got around to buying frames for our wedding pictures and the Wordle that I had created using our vows. We created a little corner of our room devoted to our wedding and I love it.I had received the framed invitation as a wedding shower gift and it had been leaning against the wall where it would go up ever since, one year ago....
 
  
  

I created the wordle at http://www.wordle.net/. I just put in our vows and out came the Word Cloud! You can play around with the shape, font, and colors until you get one you like. I love looking at it and remembering the words we shared and the promises made on that day. Go play around and create your own word cloud.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been interested in doing some typography art for our apartment for a while - that wordle is a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete