Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Progress, Not Finished

Whew, got a lot of work done this weekend. It felt GOOD to get rid of so much! Unfortunately our place is so small, that it is still packed to the brim. I have to do this more often and really reduce what we have and need to keep up with at the house. I only completed the bedroom closet and linen closet in the bathroom. Those both took ALL day Saturday and by Sunday I was burnt out. Tony is out of town this weekend, so I'll be able to get more done!!! Now I'll leave you with some pictures, all by me.

Bedroom closet befores...

Bedroom closet after...I can see the floor!!!! We share the smallest closet and even after getting rid of two boxes, one shopping bag, and two duffel bags, still packed in there.


Linen closet befores....

Linen closet after...again, still packed to the brim, but a lot of unnecessary stuff is GONE.


Next weekend it's back to work on the rest of the house. The dressers are a work in progress, can't wait until I can see those and maybe even decorate a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment