Sunday, March 21, 2010

One Week Out

I can't believe our one year anniversary is next week. Wow. This year has FLOWN by. So much fun, love, and laughter. I hope every year is as good as this one. I have no doubt that they will be.

So funny that last year looking at the weather 10 days prior to the wedding, it was beautiful the week before, turned cold the week of and was scheduled to rain Wed - Sun (same exact thing this year). I was horrified. Please don't rain. The rain slowly got pushed out. I was cheering for it to get moved to Sunday. Nope. Didn't happen. We had a beautiful day on Friday and then a rainy, drizzly wedding day. Oh well, we got some AMAZING umbrella pictures.

I guess it's time to take that cake out of the freezer to start defrosting. Can't wait to celebrate our first year of marriage next Sunday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We had the same kind of wedding weekend - beautiful for our rehearsal on Friday and then rainy on Saturday. I didn't care though - I was so excited to be getting married that nothing could stop me.

    Happy almost anniversary!

    ReplyDelete