Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Very Merry Unbirthday to Me!

Yes, I still celebrate my Half Birthday. 
To myself, I don't really bring anyone else into my ridiculousness.
BUT if it were my birthday and I had that beloved Anthropologie discount there are several things I would LOVE to get....why Anthro, why must you be so wonderful?

 

  

  

I'm ready for summer. 
For some margaritas at happy hour, sitting outside of course.
Ready for outdoor events.
Ready for no jackets....

So much to get done in the next 6 months that I had set out to do before officially entering my LATE 20s. 
Yikes. Better get to work.

1 comment:

  1. I do a poor job of taking advantage of where I live (note: it is 68 degrees today) and I will be moving some place cooler (in temp only!) in June. Your longing for outdoor margaritas makes me realize what a poor job I do in appreciating where I live!

    ReplyDelete